Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

News of the Day

Here are some of the links I've shared today on my Aunt B's Kitchen page on Facebook, B on Balance, Twitter, and Pinterest.



My blog posts:







Food posts:


Great tips from Food52 on making healthy choices while on a tight food budget.






Bacon Chicken Pinwheels from Real Housemoms.


Food price increases forecast for 2014.  Brace yourself:  The price of chocolate is going up.


Crafts and DIY:




Dried apple bird feeder from Hoosier Homemade.


Housekeeping:


12 Bathroom organization tips from Domestically Speaking.


Health:




Is an anti-inflammatory diet the right choice for you?


Positive Thinking:


My friend Connie shared this quote from iamlivingpositive.com on her personal Facebook page today.  I like it a lot.


Vancouver Island:


The Municipality of North Cowichan shared a new Parks and Rec newsletter on Twitter.  Click on the image above to view it full size.